Monday, September 01, 2008

Send Me On My Way

I was moving furniture at work the other night and one of the mofos kept parking in a way to make the bay door inaccessible to anyone but himself. It happened several times with the same guy, so I started yelling at him, "Nice Parking! Do you think you own the whole bay?"

And I would yell it everytime he was in the way, which was a lot. At first he would just yell obscenities at me but I took it to the point where it was really annoying him.

Finally I yelled, "Nice Parking! Do you think you own the whole bay?"

And he turned around and yelled, "YES! WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS. I DO OWN THE WHOLE BAY, JUST LIKE I OWN YOUR LAND, JOHN REDCORN!"

And I couldn't yell anything back because I was laughing too hard. Then he laughed at himself and said, "One of these days I'm going to take it too far. One day soon."

I said, "I'll keep it in mind to punch you in the face in the near future."

No comments: