Tuesday, May 20, 2008

That Smiles Back

I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but my kids are amazingly cute. They look cute. They have wild personalities. They are fun to be around. If the speed of light is the highest possible level of cuteness then these kids are dangerously close to it and the only way to smash through that barrier would be for them to do cute dances like the Roger Rabbit:



With that in mind, I was standing in the kitchen and I started doing a little of the Roger Rabbit and my wife walked in and said, "You look like a huge dork!"

And I said, "You're just jealous cuz you can't dance."

And she said, "UUUuuuuughhhhh! WHAT Did you just BREATHE into my mouth?"

I said, "Cheddar Cheese FLAVOR BLASTED Goldfish crackerssssssaaaahhhhhhhh."

If there is a maximum limit to love, it cannot be attained while eating flavor blasted goldfish crackers. I know this to be true.

1 comment:

Native Minnow said...

One of the hippies at the music festival last weekend told me that "light travels faster than . . . most things." It was a deep conversation to say the least. Maybe one of the few things it doesn't travel faster than would be the cuteness of your kids.