Monday, December 03, 2007

Can You Pretend I'm Amazing?

Good News/Bad News: I got "laid off" for a few weeks from my daytime job. It's bad for money but I assume it will be good for the blog. But I'm sick of working all the time anyway. I'm tired of the constant struggle ensuring my good behavior and I was thinking it's probably time for some civil disobedience. I probably won't burn down any billboards or fly away in my head on drugs. I'll probably just poke more fun at the insitution on my lame blog. But it's weird to have any time to myself.

Rest assured, when I'm not here I'm feeling like this:

1 comment:

Native Minnow said...

That sucks about the lay off. But, can you pick up extra hours at the night job? Not only would it help pay your bills, but it would give you more quality time with the mofos. Good luck!