Wednesday, November 01, 2006

She Went to the Grave Just a Little Too Soon and Flew Away Howling at the Yellow Moon

So here are the costumes. Jonah wouldn't wear the paws on his hands and we drew a nose and some whiskers on him after the pictures.

A beautiful butterfly.


This is Ethan marching in the parade at his school with zombie arms.

They told us we could see our kids in the classrooms after the parade. When I went to find Ethan I found him sitting quietly against the wall like this.


That's all. Go eat some candy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute little costumes! They don't allow our children to wear any kind of costume to school anymore, so I was surprised that they still did in your city.

slimysculpin said...

What? No LED eyes on that mummy? Lame.

flieswithoutwings said...

I told him "not until your third major in college" for the LED eyes. He didn't get to yell "Mummy down!" either. I guess Halloween was a bust.

PsychDoctor said...

great costumes...