Tuesday, April 11, 2006

(Out)Moded!

Someone at work asked me, "Hey, what time is it?"

I said, "Let's see." I reached into my pocket.

The someone said, "Can't you just look at that computer right there?"

Taking a page from the "Book of my Older Sister" I said, "Yeah, but this is the 21st century. Let's check my cell phone."


(No, seriously. My phone is like hooked up to a satellite and stuff. They use those old school computers with the black backgrounds and one-color monitors at work. Remember those from the 80's? "This fancy monitor over here has TWO colors. See these wiggly lines? They will pave the way to the future and what will be known as a screen saver... later to be made obsolete by better monitors that just shut down when not in use... but we're getting way ahead of ourselves here!")

No comments: