Friday, January 13, 2006

Fan Appreciation and Fish Meal

Did you see that? There is someone who reads my blog and not out of guilt of friendship or relation (Thanks Catherine!). The Prairie Muffins draw readers out of their shells, I guess. It is a fascinating prospect to have a pet woman, but think of the upkeep. You have to feed them everyday, provide them a place to live, get one of those slime-eating fish to keep algea out of the bowl, and did you know scientists are predicting a shortage in fish meal and oil? It's true. We feed ocean fish to our farm fish so we can put them in rivers they never lived in before and rip their lips off.

What will happen when we run out of fish meal? Well, we should have some fish doctors skulking around here somewheres. How bout it, fish doctors (or "foctors" as they are known in Academia)? Will it soon cost us an arm and a leg to feed our pet women due to shortages in fish meal? I think we should all just dress up our ferrets and go for a walk in the park. I know what you're thinking: He's lost it. You win this round. Goodnight.

5 comments:

ShootingStar said...

Woa! your lateral thinking has gone crazy

Native Minnow said...

Well, I'm still a few years away from being a "foctor" but I think it's safe to say that you could be losing your mind :-)

slimysculpin said...

I think random "scientists are predicting..." statements are awesome. I consider myself a scientist and I am predicting that the "pet woman" thing is going to catch on like pegged pants. You can quote me.

PsychDoctor said...

Where do you get a pet woman at...Will they start selling them at Petco or Petsmart? Let me know...I could use one.

flieswithoutwings said...

I knew it would be more fun to post this entry rather than delete it at the risk of losing my rep as a sure-footed harbinger of reason. In your face, better-judgement!