Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Would You Stand Up And Walk Out On Me?

Time is up, so here is the answer to yesterday's Brain Buster Trivia Question. The body has been provided by Danica McKellar, better known as TV's "Winnie" from "The Wonder Years."

And since she would probably view yesterday's post with a sense of humiliation I would like to make it up to her by referring all of you to buy her book.

If I thought for a second that Jane Austen's dainty little skeleton would benefit from you buying a Jane Austen book then I would tell you to do get yourself one of those, too.

3 comments:

Native Minnow said...

I'll buy her book if she'll come to my house and pose like she did in the last post (minus the Jane Austen face).

Anonymous said...

I loved the Wonder Years....

slimysculpin said...

Danica McKellar has a finite Erdos number and a finite Bacon Number. That rocks.