Wednesday, September 26, 2007

More Than Meets The Eye

I told you that I can't get "Transformers as drawn by girls" off my mind, so I took PsychoIntern's advice and looked some up on Deviantart.com. I'm sure there is art on there by girls much better than this but I liked scrolling through and picking out the ones that I could just tell were drawn by girls without checking:

(I tried to get links to each picture but Deviantart wouldn't let me cut and paste and when I typed the URL's out by hand and tried to re-enter them into the browser, it said the files could not be found. But the pictures are saved with the title and artist name so click on them and check the URL or hover over them and you should be able to get that info if you want to find the artist on Deviantart)

I feel a little better about things now. A weight has been lifted. Thanks for the idea Psycho.




1 comment:

PsychDoctor said...

Anytime FWW... :)