Thursday, April 05, 2007

Sometimes hard-boiled, sometimes runny



For Show and Tell, today, I brought these Easter eggs that my kids made. Despite only having three kids, we actually have seven of these but you guys only get to see these two. Olivia's is the one with the horse in it. Ethan put dinosaurs in his. The rest have bunnies and geese in them.

If you'd like to make these, first go to the store and buy a bunch of sugar. Then go to work for ten hours while your wife takes your kids to her mother's house.

Presto! When you get home from work the eggs will be finished and looking fabulous. Try it for yourself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is totally awesome! That's the kind of Mother I wanted to be this year for Easter...
Can your wife take my kids while I go to work for ten hours? ;)

PsychDoctor said...

Cool...that is how the rooms in my house get painted too...and the carpets shampooed.