Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Some crazy garbage called The Blood of the Exploited Working Class

I had my six month job evaluation last night. Here is what my boss said to me almost verbatim:

"I marked you down as 'Consistently meets or exceeds company expectations.' When people ask me what I do for a living, I tell them, 'I babysit grown men.' Nobody has ever said anything bad about you and I don't have to babysit you. Thanks."

I signed a paper and that was the end of the evaluation. Probably the most honest and time efficient evaluation I've ever had.

2 comments:

Native Minnow said...

Isn't it about time for another 'Chronicles' post?

Anonymous said...

I was wondering the other day if he wasn't writing any chronicles because he didn't want to hurt our feelings.
I hope this isn't the case.
I'm a survivor...you can write.
:)