Sunday, May 14, 2006

Dr. Hottest-Thing-On-Skates

Another show that died before its time: Dr. Katz. Season one is out on DVD. Examples of what made me laugh:

Asking his unemployed son about his plans for the night:

Well, I have plans. They're just not that complicated. You know... take a shower... clean up. Just lie on my bed... feeling clean.


About clothes shopping with a friend. Specifically, for overalls:

"What goes with this?"

"Uh, I don't know. They're overalls. I guess a banjo. I know what doesn't go with it: Jobs and women."


About watching an opera:

"Look how much work it takes to bore ME."


Perspective between men and women:

"Women will always say, 'we look at guys sexually, too.'Women have no idea. They have no clue what-so-ever. It's like the difference between shooting a bullet and throwing it. If women had any idea, even for a second, of how men really look at them... they would never stop slapping us."

No comments: