Tuesday, January 24, 2006

To Do List

There were a few posts I didn't get around to over the past few weeks. Here is the jist of it:

  • We saw the movie "Walk the Line." I wanted to say that Joaquin (or Leaf, as my sister informed me) Phoenix was probably not as charismatic as the actual Johnny Cash, whereas Reese Witherspoon is probably more charismatic than the woman she played in the film. Overall, it was a pretty good movie.

  • I wanted to express my surprise at Howard Stern's public announcement that he has had plastic surgery. While trying not to be mean, angst-filled, negative or dark, I was going to make some joke about having him take his top off for us.

  • I didn't come back the night of Martin Luther King Day to give my two cents. He was a good guy who changed the world. After seeing all the kids in Ethan's kindergarten, I don't necessarily dream that all the tykes will get together and play but you will be happy to know that I tell my kids to be nice to everyone. Even the huge nerds.
  • 1 comment:

    flieswithoutwings said...

    Joaquin Phoenix was in Ladder 49 with Paul Majors.
    Paul Majors was in The Woodsman with Kevin Bacon. 2 Degrees.

    Is that what you asked?