Thursday, January 12, 2006

Tail End

It was late last night so I didn't get to finish off that last entry. I wanted to end with all of us pondering the words from a little Modest Mouse:

You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?
You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste the afterlife?


I'm not so intent on mocking Prairie Muffins as I am at getting people to consider who they are and why they do what they do. What role they play in our upside-down society. If you can do it in less than 20 twenty seconds then I accuse you of not actually thinking.

2 comments:

Gordon said...

I, on the other hand, am giving up on getting people to think, and will focus on the mocking of Prairie Muffins.

slimysculpin said...

They've got to be aware that Prarie Muffin is a euphemism for cow turds, don't they? I think a PM Manifesto written from the point of view of a dessicating dung pile out amidst the sagebrush is worth posting somewhere. Here's #1...

1. Prarie Muffins are committed to enriching their surroundings through their own decomposition and sticking to your boots if you step in 'em.