Tuesday, December 06, 2005

She's Gonna Go Praying Mantis on Me

Last night we were at Kmart buying gifts that were sold out at other vendors. On our way out of the store we noticed a bin of "bargain" DVDs. They all appeared to be Canadian films but had many well-known US actors.

One of the DVDs was called "Killing Emmett Young." My name is Emmett. We laughed for a moment but my wife seemed to form a quick fascination with the movie. Soon saying it looked really good and then insisting that we buy it. My first clue that she is trying to off me should have been that she was so adamant that I stay at my last job.

1 comment:

Native Minnow said...

She should have offed you before you quit your last job (assuming that you had some kind of life insurance policy through your employer of course).