Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Mail of Some Sort

Ermertt (Emmett),

Nice blog, blogface. At least the first few entries. Can't sit
through those really long recent ones.

Just kidding.

Hope that Napolean Dynamite crap wasn't brought on by crushing guilt
over our treatment of Howard. Some people are just hard not to laugh at
(really, not with, at). Sad but true. Huh, now I feel guilty. And
also amused. And hungry. Boy, you get started writing your feelings and
it all just barfs out, doesn't it?

Keep on truckin'

Darren


Thanks Darren. It's nice to know that I haven't changed and apparently the same is true of you. You made the same comment about the stories I wrote in high school. You know, the mind vomit. I really wanted to like "Napoleon Dynamite" but something inside wouldn't let me fully enjoy it so I took it upon myself to ruin everyone else's good time. It is great to hear from you. By the way, there's a chance I will publish the email you sent me on the blog. Be ready!

PS... You had me at "Nice blog, blogface." I imagine you typing this letter with a peanut-butter and jelly tortilla in one hand and a can of root beer in the other.

No comments: